Like many charitable organisations, Young Life Australia has a membership program. Our members include volunteers, committee members and interested members of the public and it’s easy to apply. Just download our information pack for more details.
Please note, you will need to be nominated and seconded by existing members, so if you are unsure who a current member is in your area, please contact our National Office and we will advise you on who to speak to in your local area.
- Read the information pack and if you agree, sign the application
- Contact Young Life Australia’s National Office on 1300 557 647 for advice
- The application will be sent for review by the Young Life Australia board of directors
- A small annual payment is required:
- $40 for Associated Members who exercise voting rights at AGMs and special meetings
- $20 for Young Life Australia Partners
After reading the Information Pack, please complete the form below. It will give you the option of choosing if you would like to become a member or not at the current time.
Download Information Pack